Servers are the core of any businesses IT infrastructure. Drive your business forward with a server that matches your needs. Reduce costs and complexity by investing in a system that handles today’s workload and expands to accommodate future growth.
Lenovo offers a complete line of servers including rack-mount, tower, and blade servers.
Reasons to Choose Lenovo Server Technology
- The compute, storage, networking, solutions, and services capabilities meet the diverse needs of data centers and mobile devices. Industry partnerships augment our offerings to ensure that you get what you need, when you need it.
- Lenovo has a long history of industry firsts, with a continued investment in R&D and a robust product roadmap.
- Operational efficiency and scale enables us to deliver innovative technology that’s relevant to your business, quickly and cost effectively.
- Lenovo ranked #1 in reliability with the lowest downtime of any x86 servers in the industry.
- Lenovo continues IBM’s superior service and support, quality diagnostics, and problem solving.
Virtualization is the process of installing multiple virtual servers on fewer hardware servers. This translates to lower energy, cooling, acquisition, and maintenance costs. Another benefit is more rapid deployment of servers in your environment. Lotus personnel can remotely deploy a new server via a remote connection in as little as 10 minutes.
VMware is the leader in cloud infrastructure and virtualization software, helping organizations innovate and thrive. Lotus Management Services is certified in many VMware technologies. We can design and implement a system for your server infrastructure that will move your business forward.
Lotus Management Services has partnered with the leading replication and data security software provider – Veeam software. We are certified to deliver this advanced data and availability solution. Veeam is the availability solution for the always-on, modern data center.
Free Server Utilization AssessmentContact us today for a free assessment of your current server utilization. We can show you how virtualization can lower your costs and speed deployment. We can also assess the utilization of your current virtualization.